Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
There is a number of tracks in Virginia. We usually go to Sussex county speedway here is their web site www.sussexcountyspeedway.com
It is $ 25.00 to practice. Also Birch Creek it is near Danville. I think they practice there every week here is the phone # 804-724-4392. Virginia motorsports park just opened a track a couple of weeks ago http://www.virginiamotorsportspk.com/.

·
Registered
4 Posts
im here...

im in VA,.. Quantico,,... (northern VA) if anyone has good trails or even better a track, let me know,... i got like 4-6 other friends with sport quads that would love to ride somewhere new.

·
Registered
4 Posts
orange county??? VA

im going down there to a friends ranch,... he said he can always hear quads from his house,... and someone might have made a track out there.... ill be on a 400ex with yellow and black # plates...

·
Registered
106 Posts
I live in Manassas Va. Just got my Z about 2 weeks ago and Im looking for places to ride and people to ride with.

Eric G

·
Registered
77 Posts
I used to live in Edinburg near Woodstock and there is a trail that leads from Woodstock to Edinburg up in the hills behind the towns. It was very, very rocky!!!! I think it might be something like Wolf pen gap it is in the George Washington NAt. Forest.

·
Registered
2 Posts
VMP

yeah Virginia Motorsports Park just opened up not too long ago. The best thing is that it is less then 9 miles away from me. I've got 1600 acres here to ride on if anyone is interested ;) :eek:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Manganos, Where is Church Road, Va.? Maybe we can get together and ride sometime soon. Id like to check out VMP.

Eric

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was just at VMP MX this last weekend and it was awesome. this place has first rate facilities. i raced my z there and i did pretty good. i got 5th overall only because my seat fell off twice through the whoops. on the start i was only second to a guy with a yz 426 in a 250r frame. and i was not that far behind. i blew away the 400ex's and the 440ex's on the start it was no contest. i got 3rd in the first moto and 7th in the second for a 5th overall. i would recommend this track to everybody, its really fun to racee on!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sussex practice

There is a practice at Sussex on Saturday and Sunday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts