Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,
i was out riding last night just messing around and i shut it off after riding it and when i went to start it, i had to hit the start button a few times for it to even start...

Then about 30 min later i shut it off and it wouldnt start, i hit the start button and it doesnt do anything, no click or any noise....

any thoughts?????? Now today it starts with no problem.

Also i was wondering, will shifting through the gears(upshift) w/o the clutch damage anything, i would think so, but a few guys i went riding with told me otherwise.
Later,
Jeremy

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
As for the not starting...check to make sure its getting gas, and the battery and electronics are working...as for the shifting without using the clutch...sometimes you can do it (matching up the revs) but if you do it alot, and incorrectly you can really really really mess up the transmission...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Pull in the clutch lever in. Check the cable

Are you pulling in the clutch? You have to in order to start it, no matter if it's in gear or not.
Check the cable running from behind the clutch to make sure that it's springing out when you pull the clutch in. i had something similiar to this on my warrior and just disconnected it.

Kev

1 - 3 of 3 Posts