Suzuki Central Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 980 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread has been locked, because this recall actually became a reality in June of 2006. If you have a technical question about any of this information, start a new topic, ask your question, and provide a link to this thread...

Here's a link to the thread (in the FAQ Section) that has an actual copy of the Recall Notice that was sent to the Suzuki dealers:
http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=60617

·
Registered
975 Posts
Normal your pics arent showing either.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Guys, right click where it says "User posted image" and click on either "Show Image" or "View Image" depending on your browser. Pics work fine.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Pics are workin from me. That looks pretty bad man.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Aside from the nasty looking goo, it doesn't look it has 30 seconds of riding on it.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Originally posted by fpruett@Dec 3 2005, 03:16 PM
Aside from the nasty looking goo, it doesn't look it has 30 seconds of riding on it.
<div align='right'>index.php?act=findpost&pid=447953
[/quote]
Look up top and read again
Here it is my 05 kfx400 with about 30 hours on it... CLUTCH COVER FAILURE!!!!.[/b]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ok so i,ve been reading about this happining alot. My friend and i both own 05 z/kfx and are waiting to see what suzuki has to say. The time for excuses is over. I have contacted my dealer and guess what, never heard of this prob. So what is a dedicated suzuki fan to do??

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Originally posted by zinni400@Dec 3 2005, 10:32 PM
Ok so i,ve been reading about this happining alot. My friend and i both own 05 z/kfx and are waiting to see what suzuki has to say. The time for excuses is over. I have contacted my dealer and guess what, never heard of this prob. So what is a dedicated suzuki fan to do??
<div align='right'>index.php?act=findpost&pid=447986
[/quote]
Show them pics. This is happening to each and every 05-06 Z now. If it does it to one, with original coolant in it, it will happen to all.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Get An 03 or 04 clutch cover that isn't magnesium. Just so you know magnesium is flammable if you get it hot enough....its really hard to put out though....maybe burn it?? Make sure you have a class D Fire estinguisher handy.

·
Premium Member
3,823 Posts
ya i think this weekend im goin to order that maxima coolol(sp?) wen i put the stuff in im goin to tkae a look. wut do u do jsut unscrew the bolts by the water pump cover??

1 - 20 of 980 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.