Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i'm new to the site although I don't have a z400, I own a 400ex but I noticed the z400 commercial of the z400's jumping of the chopper into the dunes. I think its fake because what do you guys think will happen when a helicopter is hovering 5-10ft over sand????? I would also think that the sand would cause damage to the turbens and whatever else in the helicopter as its sand blasted and in the commercial there is NO dust from the chopper. btw nice site guys

·
Registered
439 Posts
I know for a fact its not computer generated. Dirtwheels did a story on it. There were 2 ramps coming out of the side of a helicoptor. Took 3 days to make and riding the z all the 3 days to make it. Its not fake it was all real. Read your new dirtwheels.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
its possible because ive seen freestyle bikes jump out of helicopters before which was sweet and if they can do that then a z400 can do that and there maybe only a few feet off the groung which is like jumping a big jump and maybe botteming out.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Thats a good point nausty. But i think its real cuz this is Gary Denton who were talking about. As for reading ur dirtwheels? I havn't known dirtwheels to be the most honest or best mag around. But its something to consider.

Later

·
Registered
439 Posts
Yea in the APril issue, but thats not there fault. Theya re trying to be humorous then people dont read the whole article and next thing you know everyone is like what! a 750 turbo ex! no way when is it out! if you just read the WHOLE article you'd see it was a joke. But this year especailly it seemed no one read it then was out spreading it for sure there was a 750ex when it was a joke!

·
Registered
794 Posts
What? They did an article about this in Dirthweels w/ the Z400 vs. The C-dale vs. 400ex. They had some info on how they did it and how they got permission.

Later

·
Registered
439 Posts
Got Permission from who? I just read the recent shoot out where the z won. What do you mean got permission?

·
Registered
794 Posts
If u just read it then its coming up...Page 67, read the article and u'll see.

Later

1 - 11 of 11 Posts