Suzuki Central Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll get pictures up later or send them to you.
  • I have a pair of old school hot cam new in box never used with cam card.
  • New Web camshafts 288-540 hard weld never used in box.
  • Cylinder head with Ferrea stainless valves lapped in dual valve springs with new seals. Never ran since rework with polished combustion chamber. Intake bucket needs a heli core insert which I'll provide with it. Heli core kit comes with drill 4 inserts and install tool. Never got around to do it. No marks on cam holders good to go. head will come with hot cams shim kit also and 2 new Ferrea exhaust valves and 1 intake in packages. Valve cover. Head bolts also.
New Hot cams 200$
New Webs 288/540 275$
Head with Ferrea Stainless steel valves and valve cover. Valves lapped and new seals installed Drz 400 dual valve springs and Chamber polished. 400$.

LMK
Jerry

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Ex Intake 20$ Sold!!
CDI 120$ Sold!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Carb Sold!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pictures of items for sale

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hot cams used and a new set also new web cams.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Fcr 39 MX carb Sold!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm 60 now and I'm not going riding anymore. selling my quad locally.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Hot Cams are the Old School Stage 2 Part # 2003-in 2003-ex
9.58mm lift 243 duration at .40. not made anymore. Yes available still

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll get a price for the 3 items shipped and reply to the other post.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
price for a package deal on these two shipped to 35208.
Im also considering picking up some cams and possibly the head and carb. My quad was BBK'd when I bought it but not sure what all head mods were done.
I'd do $145.00 shipped for the 2 items Priority flat rate box to you.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
do you still have the hot cams? and if so what stage are they?
The Hot Cams are the Old School Stage 1 for just intake or Stage 2 for int/exh Part # 2003-in 2003-ex
9.58mm lift 243 duration not made anymore. Yes available still These made up to 43 hp on some of the bbk stoked machines on here by other members. Just know these are new old stock and not made anymore sold out right.

Reactions: LTZ400Fader

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So in the pictures I show both the Brand new Old school hot cams and a nice used set. 215.00 shipped for the new set or 170 shipped for the used set. If you bought the cams with the other 2 items you asked about I would do it for 340.00 shipped with new cams or 300.00 shipped with used cams.
Thank you for asking.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So in the pictures I show both the Brand new Old school hot cams and a nice used set. 215.00 shipped for the new set or 170 shipped for the used set. If you bought the cams with the other 2 items you asked about I would do it for 340.00 shipped with new cams or 300.00 shipped with used cams.
Thank you for asking.
Cool deal. I’m going to pop the valve cover off and see if it has aftermarket cams already installed. The guy was pretty salty about having to sell it and he had just put a bunch of money in it but couldn’t figure what was causing it not to start. )Cheap Chinese starter and some wiring from the harness for the CDI box was mangled.) so he didn’t give me the build sheet of what all he had done just told me abt the bbk being freshly done with no miles on it. I’ll take the gently used cams if it doesn’t.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok Let me know
I have a complete wiring harness from a 2006 Ltz but you would have to splice it to together 2003 is different. I bought it as a back up has everything cdi, relays and voltage regulator. just different on handle bar connections.. I thought the alternator and key switch's were the same but on off and headlight were different connections.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts