Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay all, Is anybody having problems with their plastic coming apart right where the inside of your riding boots rest on both sides. There happens to be 2 little tabs (1 straight & 1 "L" shaped) that hold the upper and lower plastic together that keeps popping apart especially when I'm riding on the MX track. Looks like a design flaw. Anybody having this same problem?
sanojoe

·
Registered
773 Posts
mine arent coming apart, but they are really scratched there

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes, mine pulled apart after a xc race with a motorcross track. I snapped it back together and it has been fine woods riding. Their must be alot of flex on the motox? As far as the scratches in the boot area, I cut some clear vinyl to fit that area.(I know it is going to get beat up but I want it to look new as long as possible.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ride mostly MX tracks and it seems like a design flaw. It always comes apart. Yes, when I ride trails I have no problem. Maybe Full Bore will come out with a nice set of aftermarket plastic.
:

·
Registered
204 Posts
MIne have held up. They are just stained from my riding boots rubbing constantly.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
FullBore says they are on the way. They are currently designing them. Think about a z400 in black or silver, I think it would look tight, or black with a chrome frame

1 - 7 of 7 Posts