Suzuki Central Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody even have a big papa 450? how much does it cost? what are the hp numbers? will it beat a cannibal?

·
Registered
143 Posts
The 450 Stroker Kit from Yoshi isnt available yet. I went to my local dealer to inquire about it and he called Yoshi. They are advertising for it to see if the demand is going to be there... It should be, but Big Papa cant be bought yet.

I wouldnt get the 450 Kit yet, I would go for the full exhaust, jet, filter, cams and carb. Much easier and much safer.

·
Registered
970 Posts
How much RWHP does a Cannibal make? I would also go with the cams, carb and exhaust. I'll be there soon. Waiting to hear good results on final carb tuning. The way it rips right now, there's going to be many kilt quads out there once I bolt on the carb and cams. This thing is really running well with the exhaust.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

the cannibal has about 35-38 rwhp but will easily out run a piped raptor. i have had a lot of problems with it and a steering damper is a must have, but in a straight line my bone stock cannibal will probably beat any z400 at this forum in a drag race(so far). i hope you can make your z400s rip though. i may be wrong, a piped z400 with a raised rev limiter may be faster than i think. a pipe and remap will add about 9 hp to the cannibal, but other than that the cannibal is pretty tapped out power wise(for now). i hear a big bore kit is in the works for a cannibal. eventually there will probably be kits over 500cc for the z400.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I'd love to run a stock Cannibal right now. I heard they are about 5 bike lengths faster than a Z400. i'm picked up about 4-5 bike lengths with my mods. It would be fun but you never see them around here.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'd love to get a z but i am afraid about the first year problems will be. so far it sounds like a weak axle and trouble stalling.

·
Registered
575 Posts
A piped Z will not beat a Cannibal. The Z doesn't have the grunt the Dale does. A pipe helps the Z. A pipe and Moto remap will spread the gap once again. I will know in about two or three weeks when I get my HMF slip on for my Cannibal....The Z is no slouch. My brother has a fully piped Z and we will be racing mx in a month or so when both of our mods are complete, shocks, A arms, axles....

·
Registered
970 Posts
I still think the Z might lose, but not by 10 bike lengths. I'm hoping it's a pretty good race. With the lid off and pipe, The Z is strong and loads of fun.
What HP can you get out of a remapped and exhaust modded Cannibal? Like 48?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Because the C-Dale is lighter and revs like a two stroke. The Raptor has a 9000 rpm rev limit and a Dale can rev to 11,600....Ride A Dale and you will know why...I had a Raptor..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts